- The Dirt Bag Ride will be on October 30th.
- The start time will be 9:00 am at Warner Lake Park. The ride will also end at Warner Lake.
- The distance will be as close as possible to 75 miles. Margin of error to be expected, about +/- 3%.
- Plan on 70% gravel and 30% pavement. Any type of bike is allowed, but something with a bit wider tire would be recommended.
- This is an unsupported event so you are on your own. No sag wagon, no one to call, just riding with friends...so hopefully they will help you if you need it!
- At the start you will be given que cards to direct you on your way. About 40 miles in we will have a rest stop where you will need to check in and receive the second set of que cards.
- To navigate, using the que cards, you will need to have a computer that tracks mileage. GPS units are fine too.
- Lights are not required but not a bad idea. Day light is becoming scarce.
- Will happen no matter the weather, no matter.
- Unfortunately there will be a waiver for you to sign.
- You must be on the roster to ride. To get on the roster send me an email: bpdoom at hotmail dot com.
- It's free! We will have a limited amount of t-shirts for sale.
- It's more of a ride than a race but we will recognize the first to finish. Don't expect schwag, it's free.
- Wear a helmet.
- We will have the route run near a few spots to stop and get water, food, etc. Bring money. We will note these locations on the que cards.
- Counties will be Stearns and Wright.
- If you have any questions post them in the comments. We will get back to you.
That is it for now. This should be fun!
Ben and Brian.