Not much more to discuss just some final info before Saturday:
- Race start is 9:00 am on Saturday the 29th. Registration opens at 8:00 am.
- Race is about 86 miles long, 2500 feet of climbing, some pavement, more gravel.
- No drop bags but the 42 (or so) mile checkpoint will have water, energy drink, and cookies. It is also next to a gas station. This will be your only opportunity for water, etc.
- Coffee and such available in the morning. Chili and such available after the race.
- The race start is at the Lions Shelter in Clearwater. It is an enclosed shelter, has a play ground, located a block from a grocery store, and bathrooms are on site.
- We do have door prizes available from our great sponsors (located on right side bar). Prizes will be given away in typical gravel fashion....laid on a table for the taking.
- We do have t-shirts ($15), long sleeve t-shirts ($20), and hooded sweatshirts ($35) for sale. We have more t-shirt than anything.
That should do it. Thanks again for all the interest in this race. Pretty damn excited for Saturday. As always let us know if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org