A few things for you to know:
- The race start will NOT be at the same location as the last two years but will be back to our roots and the first year at the Sportsman's Park in Clearwater. Directions, etc will be posted the week prior.
- I'll only say it once but you are on your own. You are responsible for yourself and your fellow riders. Please look out for each other.
- The course is open so basic "rules of the road" apply.
- There are a set of restrooms on site but please plan ahead. The town of Clearwater has three nice gas stations within a mile or so of the start. There is also a grocery store.
- PARKING will be an issue. If you can car pool, awesome. If you can park in the grocery store parking lot or wayside rest and bike to the start, that will help. There is parking on site but limited.
- We will have water, coffee, and snacks at the start.
- We will have water and cookies at the MANDATORY CHECKPOINT. This is so we can keep track of you all and not lose anyone!
- We will have water, coffee (if left over), and snacks at the finish. Sorry but not chili this year.
- While we ran out of time and money for a new shirt design we will have shirts and sweatshirts from the previous years at CRAZY prices!
- No worries about printing off waivers and cue cards, we will have that on hand. We're computer slow and old school.
- Also no worries if you can't make it. You won't be banned for next year. Just let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions and concerns should be directed to the same email.
- Start of the race is 9:00 am on October 19th, Saturday. Plan on 80-90 miles.
- HAVE FUN.